We like to survive on drinks or fluids in hot Summer, so that your system s hydrated and you do not fall sick. To maintain our body temperature, drinking fluids is very important. Water is your body's chemical component and a natural detoxifier.
It is very important to drink maximum amount of water in the morning. Here is some "reasons why fluids are important for you during summers".
- Water will ensure that you keep going throughout the day without feeling tired, lazy and dehydrated.
- Due to perspiration, your body might lose out on minerals and salt which can lead to giddiness.Thus,drinking fluids will help you stay fit and will supply nutrients to your body.
- Often people feel dry and parched skin n summer. This happens when you have a shortage of fluids in your system.Thus,ensure that you drinking enough water to keep your skin fresh and glowing.
- Your body is composed of 60% water. It helps your digestive system and kidneys function properly.
- It also helps flush out toxins from your body. If you have been eating unhealthy or junk food, but drinking lots of water, you don't have to worry about putting on excess weight. Drinking loads of water will prevent you from putting on weight.
- Apart from water, there are various summer fruits that provide hydration to your body. Fruits like watermelon,orange,sweet lemon are good option for this season.
- Drinking electrolyte or glucose water or nimbu pani is a must during this season. It is not only refreshing , but also increases your energy levels.
Drinking Water Tips
- Drink around 2-4 glasses of water after waking up.
- f you work in an air-conditioned environment and follow a sedentary lifestyle, do not drink more than 2 to 2.5 liters of water per day.
- For moderate workers, for instance salespersons, it is important to drink around 3 litres of water.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking water at regular intervals you don't suffer from diabetes or blood pressure, have glucose water.