Carrots are a root vegetable which is bright orange in color and has a sweet tasting juice. Carrot is used in several Juice Therapy Remedies for diseases. Consuming Carrots are known to be good for the overall health and specially organs like the skin, eyes, digestive system and teeth. Drinking Carrot Juice Each Day will bring you Good Health.10 Best Recipes of Carrot Juice helps you to make Carrot juice in combination with other fruits and vegetables.
10 Best Benefits of Carrot Juice
Carrots are very important for eyes. Most people are already aware that carrot juice improves. It is because carrots contain both beta-carotene and lutein, both of which are compounds which can be found concentrated in our retinas. These compounds protect vision, specifically night vision. The liver converts beta-carotene into vitamin A and then this compound goes to the retina and becomes rhodopsin, a substance necessary to healthy night-vision.
2.Benefit Your Skin
With vitamin A deficiency, it may cause damage and dryness to your hair, nails and skin. Its high vitamin A content helps with psoriasis and other dry skin problems. Its powerful cleansing properties are effective in detoxifying the liver, thus overall effective for acne which are caused by toxicity of the blood.
3.Regulate Blood Sugar
Carrots may also be able to help regulate blood sugar. This is due to their high content of carotenoids, which have been inversely associated with blood sugar levels which are high.
The soluble fiber in carrots can benefit your digestive organs in many ways, thus promoting digestion. When you have carrot juice around 20 minutes before eating a meal, it will serve to help stimulate your body’s secretion of the digestive juices, serving as a great appetizer
Studies show that adding one carrot per day in our diet significantly reduces cancer risks. Carrot juice contains high levels of carotenoids and these have been associated with a decrease of 20% for postmenopausal breast cancer.
Its anti-inflammatory effect greatly helps reduce arthritis, rheumatism, gout and other inflammations.
Immune systems: It does wonders for boosting the immune system by increasing the production and
performance of white blood cells; building resistant to various kinds of infections.
Carrot juice is diuretic and helps to eliminate excess fluids from the body, reducing water retention,
especially for women during their monthly menstruation cycle and in pregnant women.
Carrot juice helps enhance the quality and quantity of a mother's breast milk. It can also help supply calcium during pregnancy. Carrot juice is also an excellent way to ensure an infant who is breastfeeding receives vitamin A.
9.Promote Lung Health
Carrot juice helps in protecting the respiratory system from risks of infection and helping to counter the bad side effects associated with smoking. This is because carrot juice is very rich in vitamin A can help reduce the risk of emphysema which is one of the biggest risks for smokers.
Carrot's molecules are closest to human's hemoglobin molecules, making it very beneficial in blood-building.
Tips on drinking Carrot Juice:
1. Drink carrot juice with any fat. (spoonful of sour cream/olive oil/butter) Fat promotes the absorption of carotene in the liver.
2. A little Carrot juice doesn’t really do much to help as it’s not digestible. If you drink too much, it will create a heavy load on the liver.
3. Do not leave the carrot juice open in the fridge for longer than a day. It will lose all it’s benefits and the vitamins lose activity.
4. Drink carrot juice for half an hour before meals and in the morning on an empty stomach.
5. The average daily need for beta-carotene and vitamin A is covered by a glass of carrot juice (250 ml) for both men and women.
6. If you see any kinds of discoloring of the skin (yellowing) you are drinking too much! Stop and give your body a break.
7. Give kids carrot juice diluted with water. They can’t take the richness of a pure glass just yet.